Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mantuition

With 1 day left before the 50k, the question on everyone's mind was "How can I get that last little advantage?" Well, apart from making sure my skis were ready I decided that my refueling strategy would be the best of anyone in tomorrow's race. After about 2 minutes of searching on google for tips on drinking strategies I decided to just use my mantuition (the only method proven to be better than google maps for directions.) The final result was a 5 step drinking progression (new mix for every 10k,) with drinks ranging from salt and sugar water to something you probably wouldn't even feed your neighbors cat.

the prep



the result



the secret ingredient no one else has

1 comment:

  1. clearly this concoction will cause you to keel over dead

    ReplyDelete